PDA

View Full Version : Another update

RobertFlyde
04-05-04, 17:04
Hello all, just a quick update to let you know my progress. I started my new job over a month ago. I now work for bradord council working in the parks and gardens department. Its going really well and great to be outdoors away from the computer. I start at 7am (set off at 6.30am) and finish at 16.00. Do a 42 hour week. Everyting is excellent.

I have not had chance to catch up on how other people are doing etc as im usually asleep by 19.00!!!!!!! as im knackered from my hard day at work. Ill try and catch up this weekend.

and yes no panic at all!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Speak soon

Take Care

Robert Flyde

Meg
04-05-04, 17:16
Great news Robert-

How are the wedding plans ?

Meg

'There can only be true courage when first there is genuine fear'

Dr.David Livingstone

RobertFlyde
04-05-04, 17:32
The wedding plans are at an early stage. We have sent off for a few brouchers to see how much it's going to cost etc and get a ball park figure. I think kelly has her heart set on getting married at Bolton Abbey church (near Ilkley in West Yorkshire If anyone knows it)

Not sure if it will be next year or year after. I think it could be a long engagement!!!!!

Tiime to start saving some money!!!!!

Take Care

Robert Flyde

nomorepanic
04-05-04, 21:50
Hi Robert

Great news about the job and thanks for the update. Lovely to hear from you as always with good news of how things are going.

Keep up the positive work!

xx

Nicola

sarah
05-05-04, 12:23
Hiya Robert

Great to here from you again. Its really comforting to hear sucess stories so thankyou :)
Im so pleased everything is working out well for you...great news!!!

love Sarah
xx

we arent mad, just the next stage of evolution :)