PDA

View Full Version : Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!

Wenjoy
18-06-06, 12:47
Oh Im so frustrated with myself. Felt calmer and prepared to try out facing my fear and not panicking or at least riding through it. Bottled out at the bus stop and walked the mile to the shopping centre. Then at least managed to look round about ten clothes shops for a white blouse but still couldnt face going up the escalator in M and S to the top floor - physically couldnt. Thought Id get the bus home but bottled out of that too so walked the mile home again. The good thing is I actually shopped in some hot clothes shops but the bad thing is the more I leave it and run away from situations, the more difficult it will be ...grrrrrrrrrrrr!!!
Wenjoy x

Daisybun
18-06-06, 13:50
Hi Wenjoy
This is such a positive thing that you did! Well done. Don't feel frustrated hun feel proud of what you have achieved, as Nigel says tackle things one thong at a time. You went shopping in some hot clothes shops, that's great. Use this as a positive step, think i did this so next time i can try this - just one thing not too many at a time - it won't be more difficult if you focus on the success of what you did and remind yourself - I did it.

Take care
Daisybun

'This too will pass'

Wenjoy
18-06-06, 14:10
Thanks guys - Daisybun - I like the "tackle things one thong at a time" - I was actually buying underwear at the time!!!!
Love wenjoy x

chedda
18-06-06, 16:01
Hia Wenjoy,
You have done fantastic!!!!!You couldnt do all that you wanted but so what maybe next time you will.You didnt run from the situation you confronted it and stayed.Well Done You!!!
You should be proud of yourself.I know its frustrating when we cant do all that we want to but i think you did fantastic you deserve a pat on the back:D
take care cherylxx

emmy
19-06-06, 14:42
well done on this achievement hold your head up and be proud...

fab news i love reading these sucess storys hope to hear more from you dnt give up

emily xxxxxxxx

Southern_Belle
19-06-06, 17:19
Wendy,

I agree, look at the positives - think of all that great exercise you got - go girl!

Bel

"Our thoughts are our reality"