PDA

View Full Version : Saying hi

rock chick
07-02-12, 01:49
I found this forum a little while ago and it has helped me at least a bit, I've had various anxiety and depression issues since I was a teenager (27 currently) but it came back with health anxiety in a big way almost a week ago and wont go away, decided I wanted to become a part of this site because I feel so trapped and scared these days. I don't have practically any rl social scene and have issues with working, studying, etc. so I get most of my social contact through the Internet. I don't feel I want to say too much since this is an intro, so I'll leave it at that and say this site has been amazing to find!

diane07
07-02-12, 01:56
Hi rock chick

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

swanlinnet
07-02-12, 01:57
Welcome Rock Chick:)

Hope all is going good for you today.

Vince:)

LeMa79
07-02-12, 07:35
Hey chick.
Always good to have other people to chat too who understand!

rock chick
07-02-12, 12:33
Thanks to all for the greetings, I will probably post about my issues eventually and the articles were helpful, I didn't even know the term health anxiety until I came here.

william wallace
07-02-12, 13:26
Hi Chick, and :welcome:quite a few nice Australians on here, in fact, everyone's nice:flowers: