PDA

View Full Version : Always Feeling I Should Remember

Stormsky
07-02-12, 12:53
Not sure if im always testing my memory... im always trying to remember things, like dreams, conversations after they happen, and like if im thinking about something, i suddenly think 'how did i get to thinking that?' and try going back through my recent thoughts to find out how i came to thinking the last thought.... sometimes im talking to someone, and suddenly the conversation reminds me of a similar conversation in the past, and im trying to then remember what that was, which is impossible if it was something a long time ago !! all bizare i know!
went to bed feeling fine, woke up thinking what were the things that were bothering me yesterday......
guess its just over thinking my thinking !!!
GOT TO STOP it !!!!

Also washing up the other day, suddenly had a feeling of a childhood feeling when we used to watch a programme every sunday evening...always recalled it as a depressing programme... so then i had to search my memory to try and recall what programme it was!!! dont ask me how i did it, internet searching, and recalling the programme had the name GREEN in it... suddenly it came to me Anne of Greengables........

Another thing, happens when i post a letter, when ive walked away, i wonder if the letter went in or fell out again, and should i go back and check.... but I DONT go back, would freak me out more if i did... i just have to say of course you posted it, stop being stupid!!!
and of course the totally irrational thought that ive run someone over, when someone walks out in front of car and ive had to stop or swerve, i then get home thinking did i run them over!!! NO OF COURSE I DIDNT... ive read that alot get that irrational thought though...

Also the fear of getting better... when youve lived with anx so long, its scary to think of being better... strange i know, as its what we strive for ! if im feeling better, i start looking for my anx! sure enough you find it !

william wallace
07-02-12, 14:09
Sounds like deja vu coupled with a mild form of OCD.
Take a couple of paracetamol you be just fine:hugs:

Stormsky
07-02-12, 14:11
haha you always make me larf WW xxxx
prefer nurofen tho!

william wallace
07-02-12, 14:12
Wish I could make me larf:D

Stormsky
07-02-12, 14:25
sorry WW, cant think of anything witty!
my dam dogs are in the garden howling their heads off at a fire engine siren...best retrieve them before i get complaints!! nothing like this breed howling, sounds just like a pack of wolves!

william wallace
07-02-12, 14:48
I know what it's like Janet (ok to call you Janet?) I had a Basset Hound for a while.
OWOWOWOWOWOWOW all night long sometimes:D

BTW that pic in your avatar, was that taken when you were like 20 or something?

Stormsky
07-02-12, 15:24
I know what it's like Janet (ok to call you Janet?) I had a Basset Hound for a while.
OWOWOWOWOWOWOW all night long sometimes:D

BTW that pic in your avatar, was that taken when you were like 20 or something?
Fine to call me Janet, and actually no, that pic was about a year ago, when i was 44. ( i mean Storm is only 4yrs old, and hes fully grown in the pic!)

william wallace
07-02-12, 15:30
You look like a supermodel:)

Stormsky
07-02-12, 17:35
You look like a supermodel:)

haha, now that is funny!!

---------- Post added at 17:35 ---------- Previous post was at 15:35 ----------

Wish I could make me larf:D
maybe make you smile.... old video of my husky taken about 5yrs ago....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnroC7EmdOU

william wallace
07-02-12, 17:40
Ta for that Janet, what a chatty girl she is:D

Stormsky
07-02-12, 17:49
Ta for that Janet, what a chatty girl she is:D
Some of the comments left made me larf...
somebody commented ' i want to know if your naughty?' !!

william wallace
07-02-12, 18:01
And another said you had a sexy voice, and I agree:)

Stormsky
07-02-12, 18:09
And another said you had a sexy voice, and I agree:)
ha ha you ole charmer !!!:D

Mindful
07-02-12, 19:29
hehe awwww what a gorgeous dog!

I have a talking staffie, he dont half make me giggle when he gets going. :)