PDA

View Full Version : Had CT Scan today

Zonja.j
07-02-12, 19:20
So as it says had a CT Scan today for my nasal passages that are stuffy have been for months, got to wait 7 days or a little less for the results so lets see if I can behave myself untill then. Consultant says it's not serious and of coarse I believe him . . . . :wacko:

Also I have had no pain in my mouth for the last few days since I implemented the "No checking rule" so things are looking up :) (Had some gum teeth problems).

Hope everyone is ok, I cannot stress enough the quality of life you can achieve from not checking and googleing.

Gem

x

bettykitten
07-02-12, 20:48
My husband had a CT scan for blocked nasal passages and it picked up that he had narrowed airways/deviated septum causing it.

You will be fine. Good luck!

Verity74
08-02-12, 09:57
Your lucky you haven't got to wait long for your ct scan results, I had to wait three weeks and i get mine friday. Mine was for the same thing, but they don't seem to think its the sinus's as the camera up the nose showed nothing. Just hoping that it is something as simple as that. Good luck with your results :)

Zonja.j
08-02-12, 17:19
Thanks Betty :)

Verity Just called up and I have to wait 3 weeks too:( but will keep calling for cancellations, I normally get one.