PDA

View Full Version : hate life

fluff
07-02-12, 20:35
Not sure really what to say apart from I'm in a dark place again worried about the future completly hate my life always messing up. And looking forward to leaveing this nasty world someday, thought I was getting better when will the pain end

swanlinnet
07-02-12, 21:01
Hope you soon pick up.

Sounds like you have had a setback. New light should fall onto your situation with time passing.

Keep talking about how you feel if possible and look at life, if you can, for a different perspective.

Not always easy, I know.

Good luck
Vince

keta
07-02-12, 22:01
Hi Fluff
Is it perhaps a few bad days you having, i mean i sometimes feel just like that, thinking that death would be a salvation from this mess and all my problems, but then i get a good days where i feel so lucky to be here no matter what i have to deal with. Either way i hope you feel better soon :hugs:

Lindy
07-02-12, 22:33
Hey fluff...sounds like things are bad at the moment :( I hope you pull through and start to feel better soon. Nothing in this life is permanent, including feeling horrific....

william wallace
08-02-12, 00:00
In the wars again fluff. Just a blip, you been doing away fine these last few weeks, think happy thoughts, you'll get it back:hugs:

Harribo
08-02-12, 01:44
No matter how dark the night gets, the sun will always rise. I have that tattooed on my arm and I live by it. Things always pick up no matter how shitty it is at the moment. Best of luck! :)