PDA

View Full Version : Eye problems - Help

wendy
18-06-06, 15:27
Hi All

I cant get online very often and am suffering without you all. I am having strange eye symptoms, not blurred vision just feel like I cant blink or move my eyes, I am scared I am going blind, Does anyone else have this? Even when I close my eyes they are strange

Thanks

Wendy xx

chedda
18-06-06, 15:51
Hi Wendy
i got all sorts of wierd feelings and sensations to do with my eyes aswell,sometimes i cant focus ,sometimes its like tunnel vision ,sometimes it like i have no control of them or the surrounding muscles,there are some other threads on here about eyes and problems i found them ,so have a nosy and im sure you will be totally re-assured that its just part and parcel of the stress:D
Take care cheryl xx

Molly
18-06-06, 21:57
Hi wendy,

I had similar last year - went on for 2 weeks where I couldn't focus on anything and I was sensitive to light. Doctor thought it was related to stress as all muscles were extremely tense, and he thought that it was just the muscles around the eye area joining in....

During a PA I lose all control of what I am seeing - like my eyes take a freeze frame and then wherever I look or even if I close my eyes I just see the same 'stuck' image.

Can't offer any suggestions though I'm afraid as I haven't worked this one out myself. If it is related to being tense then possibly a few Indian Head Massage sessions might be worth a try? My mother in law did that for me and it was helpful.

wendy
19-06-06, 11:01
Hi Both
Thanks for replies, Does help to know not the only one
Wendy x