PDA

View Full Version : Are these symptoms anything serious?

WittyFool
08-02-12, 17:18
Hello, today I've been getting back pain occasionally, it feels like it's in the muscles and it's mainly in the middle. Also, I've been getting pain in my jaw( very ocassionally), the sides of my neck and in my shoulder, mainly the left. Occasionaly I've been having chest pain in the sides which I think are either due to tension or trapped wind :whistles:. I'm so stressed at the moment and I just feel achey and on edge. Just now I've got a weird cold, burning feeling in my stomach but it could be because I'm hungry.
Every time this happens I get really panicky because I think that it's an oncoming heart attack, please reassure me, I'm only 16!

Jess4
08-02-12, 17:27
I could have written this myself!!

I've had all of those symptoms, especially the jaw and middle of my chest...not a good combo for an anxiety sufferer.

My chest I put down to the tension and I did have a lot of gas buildup as I was burping all the time.

The jaw, which I still get occaisionally, I think is caused by clenching my teeth, espically at night when I don't realize I'm doing it.

I used to get all kinds of stomach pain, the feeling at the top like I was hungry, but I wasn't. It would burn, ache you name it, I've had it! A lot of it was indigestion and heartburn due to acid building up. Ginger tea is really good or I too Zantac too.

The more I accepted that it was nothing sinister, I've noticed the symptoms start to go. I still get them every once in a while but it's not nearly as much as it was.

Just hang in there, remember to breathe and just accept that it hurts because of tension and it'll help you relax more. :)

Jessica

swgrl09
08-02-12, 17:32
I have those symptoms daily. Its a mix of stress and having to sit at a desk all day for me!

carefree68
08-02-12, 19:26
I Have this at the moment, and like you constantly concerned, but possibly less so now others are posting they have had these too. Mine is pain in my neck leftside, especially after eating, really sharp then just aches, pain at the back of my ears, muscles cramps in my jaw and chin and feel like my teeth are not fitting together, out of sync somehow. Also dull aches near my collarbone. Must be anxiety, keep thinking its either trapped wind/start of a cold.

I hope you feel better soon but as other people are commenting must be anxiety symptom but I am not a professional so if you are still really unsure visit your GP to put your mind at rest?

lisad1977
09-02-12, 12:57
i everyone. i know how ur feeling i get all my symptoms every single day my symptoms are. chest pain, dizzy, feeling or being sick, off balance, headache, numbness threw out body, pains and burning pain threw body, feeling of being strangled, tightness in chest arm neck back and face and leg. pain in jaw, some times i pass out. i have got a reveal divice in my chest it records heart beat my cardio doc said every thng fine but i dont believe them. when i have a bad episode i call ambulance or go to a&e. and paramedics have caught inverted t waves short pr and few thngs im scared now. cuz i feel ill i have pain in left side head my face feels numb i feel sick chest pain weird i hope im not dying i dont want to leavemy 3 kids behind.
:lac::weep: