PDA

View Full Version : dizzy

melvin
08-02-12, 17:59
hello
does anyone get dizzness out of the blue iv been getting it for the last 2 wks on and off last night i felt like someone had pulled my chair away from me it felt like i went down then shot up again .

allso i have abad metal taste in my mouth

LAURA48
08-02-12, 18:20
Hi - have you seen your Dr at all - could be your blood pressure or problems with your inner ear - you may need blood tests also - I am sure this can be sorted out - from experience dizziness is usually inner problems. Good Luck Laura

---------- Post added at 18:20 ---------- Previous post was at 18:18 ----------

sorry inner ear problems as for the metallic taste - I have heard of this but, again your doctor will help.

pinkdove
08-02-12, 18:22
hi melvin, yes i get dizzy it is the worse symptom of my anxiety, and it can just come out of the blue, even when i am sitting at home.

but maybe get your blood pressure checked to be sure xx

Danii
08-02-12, 19:33
I agree with the above 2 posts. I had dizzyness like that, sudden and very frightening, with no real reason. I got my blood pressure and my ears checked. They were fine. I'd say get them checked as well, but also know that if its not those 2 things, its likely anxiety, because I get it on and off a lot still.

melvin
09-02-12, 17:54
thanks guys i went to docs to day she looked in my ears and said they were all ok bp ok i checked it my self all ok
allso i went for a ecg treadmill test and passed that all ok so i dont know now may be it is anxiety