PDA

View Full Version : Losing weight and ect

little kyle
09-02-12, 15:45
okay so im losing weight and i cant gain anything for agers now even when im stuffing my face no results at all not even 10 lb added to my weight im a panicky person and anxeity is at an all time high i know when im haveing an aneity problem i get headachs feel hot or am hot sweat like mad and think loads

MY FEARS HIV AND ASBESTOS

and ever sense my srink said get a test for hiv i have been sceard to the point its killing my relastionship with my girlfriend and i what do nothing with her no more and i have accused her of having hiv and turn in to a total bell end and im taking it out on her when i know deep down i should not and everyday im thinking of the two fears all the time

if i lose weight and will ill i think its hiv even if im hot its hiv then i go into this total bell cuz im getting all frustrated and confused cuz i dont know what to do and im lost like made i really need help

my girlfriend is getting really confused and im losing my own mind and im getting confused like mad

---------- Post added at 15:45 ---------- Previous post was at 13:42 ----------

just been docs and i have pills seroxat

sebinkent
09-02-12, 18:26
Anxiety and stress can cause weight loss with some people, particularly as it can kill your appetite. An HIV test is quick and simple now and you don't have to wait long for the results. Get one done - it will put your mind at rest, chances are you don't have HIV but I would recommend using a condom!
As for asbestos, I guess you're quite young? - why would you be worried about asbestos because it's not used in building anymore and im sure you haven't been exposed to it much.
Good luck.

little kyle
10-02-12, 08:10
Just wanna say think you to you both after what you said i do feel more happy and relaxed and i will get a test to put my mind to rest

i really am thankful for your help so thank you again

xx

Beyonderz
10-02-12, 09:03
Hey there, I don't think you should worry about HIV, I heard it has other notable symptoms until it comes to the stage of losing weight.

Have you ever get your thyroid glads checked? If your metabolism is working faster than an average person, that also can be the reason of weight loss and not being able to gain it back easily.

Also as mentioned before, anxiety is commonly known to be responsible of weight loss (which unfortunately never works on me, hahah).
Feel well soon