PDA

View Full Version : dream or reality,help ,missed pills,HELP

Mamfa85
09-02-12, 14:11
so i take citrapram i havent been taking them for about a week and now my dreams feel so very real i am confused if they are real ,also i feel a little dazed and tired alot ,is it because i missed my pills shall i get back on them?please help.

eight days a week
09-02-12, 17:08
Sounds very much like it could be. Why did you stop? How about talking to your GP?

Mamfa85
09-02-12, 20:30
thanks for replying it was one of those silly "i feel ok i dont think i need those tablets anymore"uummm safe to say i have learnt a lesson.

eight days a week
09-02-12, 21:01
Did you have side effects when you started them? I am no doctor but it sounds like you're maybe having the side effects from stopping them.

If so, you could:

a) continue not to take them and take it easy until the side effects stop, then you will know if you still need the tablets or not
b) go back on them to stop the side effects of coming off them

Either way i reckon the best thing is to talk with your GP about it, and in the meantime don't think you have much to worry about, even though it's unpleasant.

Oh and there's also NHS Direct who you can phone to ask tonight or anytime if you want - a doctor will phone you back.

Best wishes :)