PDA

View Full Version : New Resolution

LC05
19-06-06, 00:13
Ive decided tonight that constantly worrying about my health has gone too far - so just thought i'd post this so I can look back and remind myself! Its getting ridiculous - i have been worrying about a small dry patch of skin on my back and even woke my boyfriend up 3 times the other night convinced he wasn't breathing when he was just asleep.

Ive had
- general blood test
- test for inflammation/infection (waiting for results next week)
- Several ECGs
- Wore cardiac even monitor for a week
- untrasound of heart

SO.... (providing blood test next week is ok - and doctor said not expecting to find anything) i'm gonna...

STOP thinking i've got a serious illness
STOP worrying about the people i love
STOP googling symptoms
START trusting the doctors when they say im ok

I know it's easier said than done but i really feel determined to try and stick to this

sam1
19-06-06, 01:26
good on ya mate, i wish i could do that

sam1

eeyorelover
19-06-06, 01:33
way to go !!! I know you can do it!! If you need help we are all here for ya :)
Just take it day by day and you will make it thru :)

Sandy
(eeyorelover)

You gain strength, courage and confidence by every experience in which you really stop to look fear in the face. You are able to say to yourself. "I lived through this horror. I can take the next thing that comes along."

- Elenor Roosevelt

Attsila
19-06-06, 03:05
YOU GO GIRL! I know you can do it. Things will get better you will see

worrying is alot Like a Rocking Chair It is something todo but it won't get you anywhere

trish1955
19-06-06, 09:11
think this is called self talk you keep telling your self this enough and you can come to believe it after all its us thats been telling how selfs we have illness it orked that way they say evry thing thtas learned can be unlearned hope you prove it can work good on yer trish

Daisybun
19-06-06, 09:16
Good you are taking a positive approach. Keep us posted on how you're doing

Take care
Daisybun

'This too will pass'