PDA

View Full Version : mammograms results...please help!

LizeeeH
09-02-12, 16:33
I went on monday for my 3 yearly mammogram and they have just phones to say they need to do the right side because it was blurred???? Im freaking out here because thats the breast I was most worried about! can the xrays be REALLY blurred or are they just not wanting to tell me the truth!!!! help me please:weep:

snowgoose
09-02-12, 16:37
yes lizzee they can be blurred so dont worry .
They have not found anything to be concerned about but obviously need a clear pic to examine . It would be negligent if they let a fuzzy pic pass .
it has happened to me and all was ok .
take care xx

little kyle
09-02-12, 16:47
My mum had a blurred x-ray re did it and she was fine and that was for cancer

i have had blood tests done and had to go back cuz they did it wrong

when i had a blood test and somthing was wrong they will tell you on the phone iey my cpk level in my blood was 1964 which i really bad re did test it was the same drips and i was fine

but 200% x-rays can and do blurr

if there was somthing wrong hun they would tell you on the phone youll be fine just get your x-ray re done they will get a better result but 1000000% you will be fine back at home cup of tea or coffee

hope it helped you
xxx

LizeeeH
09-02-12, 17:03
Thankyou ladies:) I can tell you it freaked me totally!!!! especially when the radiologist that took the xrays "bye...see you soon"......why "see me soon" I know I read too much into it (as usual) but surely she would have seen the xray was blurred???? I need a hug!!!!:hugs:

---------- Post added at 17:03 ---------- Previous post was at 17:01 ----------

geez Im so upset I cant type:ohmy: