PDA

View Full Version : Rubbish day today

wallstreet
09-02-12, 20:46
Hey all,
Hope your day has been better than mine.I felt like my low mood,and angry thoughts were rearing their ugly head today. I feel like I want to push everyone away... My Mum,Dad friends ect.... why now?!

Thankyou

Stormsky
09-02-12, 20:48
I had a rubbish day yesterday...we all get them... i felt id lost my inner strength to fight anymore...but dont dwell on bad days... today im better..

theharvestmouse
09-02-12, 21:43
Happens to the best of us, tomorrow is another day and it can be completely different!:)

wallstreet
10-02-12, 08:34
Thankyou for the replies,I get more anxious when I have days like this because since starting the Citalopram these days are very rare!

I dont want to end up isolating myself which is a fear of mine,but I have the urge to just ' cut people out of my life' they havent particulary done anything wrong but its like I will look for a just reason...I really hope this passes ASAP.

Thanx again it is appreciated :)

flossie
10-02-12, 09:13
Everybody has days when they just appreciate being on their own with their own thoughts, and having other people around them really p****s them off.
Our anxiety makes it into a problem that isn't there.
There is absolutely nothing wrong with wanting a few days chilling out and not worrying about other people. When you feel like this find something you really enjoy doing, swimming, having a long soak in the bath etc. Spoil yourself and smile while you are doing it to help chase those blues away and recharge your batteries.