PDA

View Full Version : MY LIFE WITH ANXIETY

victoria
04-05-04, 22:45
Hi everyone my name is Victoria i got my first panic attack at the age of 16, they lasted on and of for 4 years I have always been a worrier and suffered with a fealing of fear. I got married 10 months ago and 6 months before my wedding they came back again really scary did not know what to do I was that bad that i even phoned the samartians and did not know where to turn and i finally found your web site which has helped me loads. It's starange i was reading one of the forums and it said about sarah her doctor thought she suffered from eplipesy and put her on medication well this happened to me and i had loads of test i even had both my pregnancy's induced because i had eplipetic fits which turned out to be panic attacks. Good luck to us all in our journey through life and to bring us love and peace. Love Victoria x

Meg
04-05-04, 23:09
Welcome Victoria,
So glad you're finding help and support here .

Any questions or queries - do post .

Meg

'There can only be true courage when first there is genuine fear'

Dr.David Livingstone

sarah
05-05-04, 12:15
Hiya Victoria

Welcome to the site, glad to have you here!
have a good look round and i hope you will find some really useful info on here for you.

love Sarah
xx

we arent mad, just the next stage of evolution :)

victoria
05-05-04, 13:16
Thanx for the welcome. I am really enjoying reading the messages and stories it is so nice just to click on a button and see other people who are suffering or who have suffered the same and that you are not alone. I have been really good with my anxiety up until 2 weeks ago i lost my baby i was 11 weeks pregnant but i really am okay just finding it hard to understand when these things happen, it has made me feel open to all sorts of things now i think that anything could happen to me. victoria. x

april tones
05-05-04, 13:36
hi victoria, welcome. wow, that is an amazing story. It just proves doctors dont know everthing. Sorry to hear about you baby, my sister lost her baby early this year which was awful, she is now pregnant again, 7 months, take care, april

apriltones

victoria
05-05-04, 19:06
That's nice to hear that your sister is pregnant again it is horrible when you hear someone else has been through something like this. I will not give up trying though I am only 27 and have two beautiful children and many years ahead to see what happens.

nomorepanic
05-05-04, 20:42
Hi Victoria and welcome to the site.

Sorry to hear about the baby - must have been hard on you.

You will get loads of help on here so just post away and ask us anything you want to know.

Nicola

victoria
05-05-04, 22:04
Thanx nicola

It is such a great website you have all done so well. It will really help me i am sure.

Victoria x

me
21-05-04, 12:47
hello victora x welcome to the site x hope you are feeling ok and enjoying life take care love from mary x

seh1980
21-05-04, 16:36
Hi Victoria,
Welcome to the site!! I was very happy to read your post. I am the Sarah who was misdiagnosed as having epilepsy. It was such a horrible time for me! I had to go throught some many tests and see so many doctors. Because, at the time, I was convinced that I did have epilepsy, it is now hard to tell myself that I don't. My main worry is that I will have an epileptic seizure, a thought which has been engraved in my head by doctors.
I am glad that you found this site. I'm sure you will find it very helpful! Take care.
Sarah (seh1980)