PDA

View Full Version : Another newy!

Ness
19-06-06, 06:30
Hey everyone! I cant tell you how much of a relief it is to find this place! I'm always on the lookout for other people who are experiencing the same things that i am and now i have found them :) Ever since i was really young ive been a worrier but it wasnt until year 8 that i started experiencing panic attacks. Schools over now but unfortunately my panic attacks arent, and instead seem to have progressed to depression and just recently avoidance behaviour. Its really hard for the people around me to understand why its so hard for me to do the things that normal, everday people are able to do, so im hoping that this site will give me some insight into my problems and help me on the road to recovery. :D

giddy
19-06-06, 07:24
Welcome to the site Ness
Love Helen

Daisybun
19-06-06, 08:57
Hi Ness and welcome. There is lots of help and support here. You are not alone, and I hope you find the answers that you need to help you on the road to recovery

Take care
Daisybun

'This too will pass'

trac67
19-06-06, 09:41
Hi Ness,

Welcome to the forum, you will get a lot of good advice here and make some new friends.

Take care
Trac xx

'Live your life with arms wide open, today is where your book begins, the rest is still unwritten'

hayles
19-06-06, 10:27
Hello there.

A very big welcome to you

Hay x

bernadette
19-06-06, 10:36
hi i also have panic attacks welcome you will have great talks on there they all make you feel welcome if you need to talk am bernadette

chucklehound
19-06-06, 10:40
Hi Ness ane welcome to NMP

Take care

Chuckle

xxxx

shiv
19-06-06, 14:24
Hello there and welcome

Shiv x

jackie
19-06-06, 21:17
hiya ness

we will all help if we can

just know you are not alone

jackie

chedda
19-06-06, 21:30
Hia and welcome to the forum:D
I know you will find lots of help and support here ,its a great place for it
take care cheryl xx

nomorepanic
24-06-06, 15:47
Hi Ness

Welcome aboard and lovely to see you here.

Nicola

emmy
24-06-06, 17:24
hello and welcome...

know what you mean i remember when i first found this site..
you will meet lots of lovely people here and get all the help and advice u need too

emily xxx

if it looks like it works and feels like it works then it works!!!

monty
25-06-06, 13:58
Hi ness, sounds like me and you have a lot in common.

Panic attacks, school troubles, avoidance and some form of depression all stalk me too!

xx

Sal_2k6
26-06-06, 09:58
Hi Ness and welcome

im sure you will find loads of helpfull advice on here

Take care

Sally

Blue Child
26-06-06, 11:09
Hiya Ness...Welcome and lovely to see you have found this site. Well done for looking for support now..well I have suffered with panic and anxiety since I was your age and I have fought it and denied anything was wrong (thinking I could cope). You have met it head on now and come to people who understand what is going on and we will be happy to support you through it. The biggest step you can make is to take the one that puts you on the road to help, support and friendship...and you've done it. Nice to see you here and hope you will find all the support that you need.

Blue x

Paddington
26-06-06, 11:50
hello Ness,so glad you found us.THIS WILL MAKE SUCH A DIFFERENCE TO YOUR LIFE!You now know you are not alone!love Mary-Rose.xxxxxxxxxxx

we are all in the same boat and can guide each other ashore