PDA

View Full Version : head!! so worried, weird symptoms that i cant be anxiety!

sherylee xx
09-02-12, 21:41
well i keep gettin a weird tase on my tongue and at the same time kinda a tingly feelin it keeps happenin more and more frequently :( plus m legs feel like they are vibratin constantly like shiverin and i feel like when im standin im swayin so bad :( also just now my head went funny and felt like someone clashed some symbols in my head it was horrible :( soo scared my anxiety is mostly about my head :(

Danii
09-02-12, 22:15
I dont know if you've been checked out by a doctor, so I cant give you advice. But I can say I've had the bad taste in my mouth, often very suddenly, and I get that vibrating constantly but mines in my stomach.

Your lips and legs (and usually fingers and hangs) would get tingly too if you begin to hyperventilate, which is so easy to do, I did it last night when I was in the movies and didn't even realize it!

Practice slowing your breathing, maybe talk a walk to help regulate it, and try something warm like tea, sipping something usually keeps the bad taste out of my mouth.

sherylee xx
09-02-12, 22:23
hey thanks for replyin and your advise, do you get it randomly or just when your about to have a panick attack?? also do you get a weird sensation on your tongue at the same time?? xx

S.dee
09-02-12, 22:42
Hey i get all them, i get a wierd sensation around my gums, tounge and lips, that is hyperventalation, which is caused by blood flow changin due to ur nervous system which is caused by anxiety, and the vibratin is called trembling, i got it real bad for 2 weeks, constantly felt like i was shaking, i sat and done colouring books when i noticed it, but it will go away only when u calm dwn, x

lisad1977
12-02-12, 15:50
mysymptoms the same feeling like im on boat swaying off balance feeling sick. numbness and tingling thro out body.