PDA

View Full Version : Trip to A&E Last Night - Hot Flash/Migrane

jarmummy123
10-02-12, 09:41
Well, yesterday was eventful. I woke up yesterday morning with a headache but nothing that bad that I needed pain relief for. I took my 2 sons out for lunch and I left really spaced out. About 2.30pm, I had a hot sensation from my head which flowed all through my body. I then came over all emotional and had a right sided throbbing pain. My parents were at my house and my dad took me to A and E. The gave me a set neurological observations and the Dr said I had a migrane and the hot flash was an aura. I feel much better today but its only added to my HA of a brain tumour.

sherylee xx
10-02-12, 09:58
hey hun i have had the burnin sensation through my body twice it was so bad both times i rang an ambulance! it started on my head and swept through my body though no one ever explained what it was i also suffer with migraines and head pains xx

Sazziesaz
10-02-12, 09:59
Hi,

Glad you are feeling better today! My moher-in-law died a few months ago from a brain tumour and take it from me you would have lots more symptons than a headache, also if you have a brain tumor you wouldn't be feeling better today!

I have suffered from a few migraines and yes they are horrid and scarey, I actually lose my sight with them, but please dont worry about a BT as the hospital would have picked that up!

Glad you are feeling better

Sarah xx

lisad1977
12-02-12, 15:45
what are the symptoms of brain tumour. i get bad head. tingling in left side body off balance. feeling sick all time tired all time