PDA

View Full Version : change in meds any hope?

goingbonkers
10-02-12, 13:33
just about to change from citalogram to sertaline, i am very worried about changing, my doc said i may have to go through all the SE i had before, it was hell!!! any advice?
:shrug:

diane07
10-02-12, 13:34
Hi goingbonkers

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

pinkdove
10-02-12, 13:40
Hi and :welcome: to nmp, i have just cahnged from citalopram to venafaxine 10 days ago, and have not had any bad side effects.....hope you are the same good luck xx

LAURA48
10-02-12, 16:57
Hi Goingbonkers - don't be worried as they are the same family and you may not have the awful start up effects. I am on day 5 of Prozac (second time around was on then 15 years) then switched to Mirtzapine (long story) for 6 weeks felt crap! Asked Dr if I could go back to Prozac again - was dreading it as first time around the side effects were horrendous! Well on day 5 now about from uncontrollable crying this morning and a slight headache - nothing I can't handle. I am touching wood as I say this, as I not out of the wood yets, but don't be too worried . You'll be fine - Laura x