PDA

View Full Version : may be clare weeks could help me if i could get it

trish1955
19-06-06, 09:04
any one out there finished with there clare weeks book being agraphobic i can,t get out to find the book i have been asking members of my family to get it but they are so use to me being this way no one takes in what i ask for if its anything to do with panic anxiety ecti can,t get it off line either as i dont have bankcard or any other means of paying for one i would realy like to read it even if any one wants me to send it back i would please will some one help me thanks trish1955
ps realy haveing a crap time at moment after my op last week

Daisybun
19-06-06, 09:08
Hi Trish, sorry about you feeling so rough hun, was thinking of you. Trish if you want it i can get you one and send it to you just PM me your address.

Take care
Daisybun

'This too will pass'

brenda
19-06-06, 10:57
HI Trish
Cause I cant get out much I buy a lot of books etc online
Have a look on ebay. I just bought a claire weekes book there

Hope that helps
Pam

Ammeg
19-06-06, 11:56
hey trish
could a family member buy it for u offline? I am agtophobic and the internet gives me all i need!! lol
Ammegxx

trish1955
19-06-06, 19:13
thanks to all that wrote back but i am soughted thanks daisy she is sending me hers bless but thanks to others for help as well trish

Paddington
19-06-06, 23:38
so glad you are getting the book trish,god on yer daisy!Soz you still feelin ruff mate,i think the book will reallyb help you!love mary-rose.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

we are all in the same boat and can guide each other ashore