PDA

View Full Version : something else to worry about!

miss sparkle
10-02-12, 17:37
hi everyone.
I have done a couple of posts now about suffering from dizziness and light headedness. It all thinking back it started when i had my first panic attack in December, so have put it down to anxiety. .
I have generally felt rubbish ever since. I feel like i wake up every day feeling fear how i am going to feel that day. some days i feel worst than others. i have been doctors and she has taken some blood tests, results due next week.
this last 5 days or so i have had a headache every day, pretty much all day. not enough to say its a pain, more like a dull ache.
I am obviously convinced i have a brain tumor. . . any reply would be great x
thank :-)

jade1978
10-02-12, 17:42
Sounds like a classic tension headache I used to get them everyday, in fact its how my HA started, they were never painful but more of a feeling that I had a tight hat on or someone/something was pressing on the back of my head

miss sparkle
10-02-12, 17:50
thanks for your reply jade. how did you 'cure' them? its a vicious circle, i feel like everyone something improves slightly, i get something else that sets off everything else again :-(

jade1978
10-02-12, 23:11
The doctor prescribed me amitriptyline its an anti depressant but at low doses its used to treat pain like headaches and other tension, it worked well on my headaches, unfortunately it won't take my other symtoms away! But thats another story. Perhaps if they carry on you could mention in to your gp, but try not to worry about them, I too feared brain tumour, but of course it wasn't, if it was anything serious the gp would know, they know what they are looking for.

Itsallinmyhead416
11-02-12, 03:26
I get this all the time too, feels like your gonna fall over...mine is definitely attributed to sinuses and anxiety

charmcc123
11-02-12, 21:17
hi im on amertriptaline and it takes my pain away and lessons the length but i feell the tightnessand still after chewing so today lovely panic attack came because stupidly brain tumor came to my head its awfl how we do this to ourselves and the negtive takes over i hate it i wanna run and not stop but i feel stuck in time with aniexty