PDA

View Full Version : Introducing myself-new member!

deedee6270
10-02-12, 17:44
Hi Guys,

Have posted a few times but thought I should introduce myself..

Suffered from depression, body dismorphia and anxiety on and off for nearly 15 years.. Have been on various A/D and am currently 2 weeks cold turkey from venlafaxine (not my choice-GP malpractice). I then got pneumonia!!!! Typical me!!! Have had lovely responses so far from being on here and have been inspired by people to start a blog (p.s named change to not concentrate on going cold turkey) and will be starting a self help group in Manchester with a friend via the depression alliance. More info to come or email me or check the blog for info xxxxx

http://soreheadedbear.blogspot.com/

Deedee

diane07
10-02-12, 17:45
Hi deedee6270

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

pinkdove
10-02-12, 17:51
:welcome: deedee xx

Natta1
10-02-12, 18:24
Hi i. Natalie im married with 6 beautiful childrn and i to feel ill everyday hv headache ect never look forward to anything my sex life is none exsistant and all this has happend since hving depo shot i just feel low all the time tomoz is my 30 th and hving huge party i cnt even feel excited bout that HELP xx

deedee6270
10-02-12, 18:54
Happy 30th Natalie.. I recently turned 30 too!!! I really know how it feels not to look forward to things and to feel a bit numb... I hope that you take a little bit of happiness away from the fact you are obviously loved and are having a party and hopefully bit by bit you will feel more and more.

X

bignik
10-02-12, 19:05
:yesyes:

regards nick