PDA

View Full Version : Another newbie here

kasman123
19-06-06, 09:24
Hi folks

Nice to finally find a place where I can talk to other people about this. I would love to try and get to the bottom of why I have panic attacks but I dont think I could list everything from when I was a young laddie. Maybe in another different forum heading? If so I would be grateful if someone could point me to the best one please.

Just thought I better say hi though.

Iain

Daisybun
19-06-06, 09:27
Hi Iain and welcome to the forum. You'll find lots of friends here. There is a lot of support too. If you go into the panic section it may be that you can find what you're looking for there. Good to meet you

Take care
Daisybun

'This too will pass'

trac67
19-06-06, 09:40
Hi Iain,

Welcome to the forum, you will get a lot of good advice here and make some new friends.
Start a thread under which ever heading you think suits your post the best, just have a look about, you will soon get the hang of things.

Take care
Trac xx

'Live your life with arms wide open, today is where your book begins, the rest is still unwritten'

kasman123
19-06-06, 09:42
Thank you Daisybun and Trac, nice to meet you both.

Kind regards

Iain

hayles
19-06-06, 10:26
Hi and a very big welcome

Hay x

clickaway
19-06-06, 10:40
Welcome aboard Iain,

It doesn't really matter if you post your history here or under Panic Attacks. I see your story as part of your introduction.

Take care,

Ray
http://www.anxietyrelease.org.uk/

And when you get the choice to sit it out or dance, I hope you dance.
~Mark Sanders and Tia Sillers

chucklehound
19-06-06, 10:40
Hi Iain and welcome to the forum

Take care

Chuckle

xxxx

Antipodes
19-06-06, 12:08
Hi Iain,

Welcome too from me. I'm sorry you're having problems with anxiety / panic attacks. I can only support the others, there is a wealth of reading and communications available plus resources like URL's to aid in your quest to understand your particular disorder, medications, partner support etc.

I hope your journey to wellness is as short as can be.

Antipodes aka Jeff

shiv
19-06-06, 14:23
Hello there and welcome

Shiv x

giddy
19-06-06, 15:58
Welcome to the forum Iain
Love Helen

manmoor
19-06-06, 17:31
Hi Ian,

You will be made very welcome here

Take Care

Mandy

xx

Karen
19-06-06, 18:43
Hi Iain

Welcome to the forum.

You might like to have a read through the following information as a place to start:

First Steps (http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/default.asp?t=cms&c=firststeps)

Symptoms (http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/default.asp?t=cms&c=symptoms)

Links post: Links to posts about Common Problems (http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/showthread.php?t=7784)

You will find a lot of help and support here.

Karen

Happiness is not a state to arrive at but a manner of travelling.

You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough ~ Christine Cagney, Cagney & Lacey

jackie
19-06-06, 21:14
hiya lian

just do it where you feel it is most suited, you wont be ignored even if it is in the wrong place

glad you found us

jackie

chedda
19-06-06, 21:34
Hia Iain,
welcome to the forum,i know you will find lots of help and support here:D.Its a great place for finding allsorts out
take care cherylxx

polly daydream
20-06-06, 00:17
Hi Iain, welcome to the forum, hope you find it helpfull.

Polly

wobily_lin
20-06-06, 06:02
Hi Iain,

A Big Welcome to the site. I'm know u will find great support here and make some good friends. Glad to have you on board.

Take care,

Lin.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

emmy
21-06-06, 14:13
hello and welcome

hope you enjoy the site and get all the advice and support u need

emily

xxxxxx

Paddington
21-06-06, 15:08
hello there,glad you found us!Just letit al out mate,add it toyour intro or start a new topic,then wait 4 ALL the replies,you wont be isolated with this anymore!Love mary-rose.xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

we are all in the same boat and can guide each other ashore

nomorepanic
24-06-06, 15:37
Hi Iain

Welcome aboard and lovely to see you here. Hope we can be of some help.

Nicola