PDA

View Full Version : Mild head discomfort

violet33
10-02-12, 19:33
Ive typed here before about MILD headaches that ive had since July of 2011. I've come to the conclusion that it's mainly sinus related. I got a lot of sensations in head in different areas at different times. There's one sensation I am wondering about tho. On TOP of head, I get a feeling that is either VERY MILD pain or no pain but just annoying. It's like a feeling of fingers on head vertically, not horizontally, like a MILD pressure or tension. It doesnt require painkiller, but I'm wondering if it's sinus , tension or something else. I NEED to know if ANYONE else gets this or has ANY IDEA of what this sounds like. The other sensations I get feel like sinus & respond to sinus med. At times I wake up with mild headache at skull base but it's because my head & neck were positioned wrong while asleep & fade not too long after I am up without med. in any case could someone PLEASE tell me what this finger sensation on top of head sounds like? It makes me anxious. I NEED A RESPONSE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE JUST BECAUSE THE ANXIETY REALLY GETS TO ME. THANK YOU.

SomeOddworld
10-02-12, 21:07
Sounds like a tension headache, it isn't neccesarily accompanied by an ache itself though, I get them. But I'm no medical expert, go see a doc if you're worried.

swgrl09
10-02-12, 22:58
I get those headaches on top of my head, it is usually just a tension headache. When I stress, my shoulders tense up. When it gets really tight, it can stretch and pull on the muscles that reach over your head. I think that is what you are feeling.