PDA

View Full Version : Worried about feeling ok?

MaryMac
11-02-12, 00:18
Hi everyone this might be a strange post. :) In the last couple of weeks I've felt my HA decrease a fair bit, but I'm still having moments. I'm usually quite cold and spend alot of my day sitting at the computer since I work from home, and I seem to get the chills alot, I think through mostly sitting. But it's not that I actually feel cold if you know what I mean, it's just like I get goosebumps on my skin and I get worried because I think I'm getting flu or some horrible illness. Don't know if that makes sense hehe.
But today, I've felt quite nice and warm for most of the day, probably what most people would call "normal". And I'm thinking "why am I not shivering!?" instead of just enjoying it!
Anyone else think that by feeling ok something is wrong?

nomorepanic
11-02-12, 01:11
Enjoy it don't question it to be honest

Don't ask for trouble - accept that things are good

PinkRoxy
11-02-12, 01:23
I agree with nomorepanic enjoy it.
When my tummy feels good or bladder even I love it and hope it stays like that.
What I dont like is feeling great one day then the next day my tummy feels yucky and/or my bladder is sore or urgent and playing up its like my body is playing tricks on me.

I know what you mean though it feels strange but its great that you are feeling awesome today :)

swgrl09
11-02-12, 04:54
I do get that feeling. When I finally am "relaxed" (as relaxed as I can be) I start to get anxious that something must be wrong. I think I am just so used to being in a heightened state of anxiety that my body feels weird being relaxed and then wants to go back to normal.