PDA

View Full Version : cheesed off big time.... feel so alone

lynda46
11-02-12, 02:48
Hi I suffer with depression, and ptsd i Am really sad, my sisters don't like me, my brother not interested and my mum always. Seems annoyed with me... life is crap.

nomorepanic
11-02-12, 02:54
Hi lynda46

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

chalk
11-02-12, 03:27
You are not alone, I too have PTSD (long story), there are lots of people here with similar problems, including by the looks of it not being able to sleep. As for the depression, well that goes hand in hand with the PTSD, so do not beat yourself up about that.

swanlinnet
11-02-12, 05:52
Hiya Linda . As Chalk has said ...lots of people can't sleep who are suffering ptsd. Good you have found a place here to occupy yourself.

Vince:)

lynda46
12-02-12, 01:10
hi, thanks for your reply... its just that I have withdrawn from everything... see no friends, feel so alone, and have osterisised my entire family.. they do not understand how I feel, and are so selfish, I feel like I hate them.
My children are lovely and grown up, and tell me to ignore my siblings - but its very hard, I wish I could disappear.

chalk
12-02-12, 01:40
I know how you feel, its easy to get like that, I have withdrawn fro everything as well and see very few people, exercise, walking in quiet places helps me alot, probably more than any therapy in terms of coping.