PDA

View Full Version : Pleeeeeeeeeeeease reply :(

LizeeeH
11-02-12, 09:01
Ok Im going into self distruct here!

Got a phone call saying my mammogram xray was "blurred" and had to go back for another this tuesday:weep:.......now Im thinking because they rang me and didnt send a letter AND got me back in very quickly that they have found something!!! Has anyone else been called back for the same thing and did they ring you????? please help:weep:

Lizxxxxxxxxx

Stormsky
11-02-12, 11:22
Sounds like they being on the safe side... as if its blurred they just need to redo it to be sure that side of your breast is ok too.... if theyd actually found something, or thought it was something, youd be called to hospital, not a mobile unit....thats my thoughts anyway...
Did they not explain any of what was happening?
you cant do anything but wait til tuesday now, so try going out and distracting yourself...

LizeeeH
11-02-12, 11:43
Thankyou Stormsky:)

All she said on the phone was that they had to redo xray because it was blurred....when I said how scared I was she just said "OH NO.....DONT BE SCARED>>>NOT YET! you know with this horrid HA every single word they say you can turn around and make it into something else:weep: My Hubby (whose first wife died of BC) said they wouldnt lie to me and if they had seen something they would have told me.......I just HATE HA!!!! I just feel so sick and anxious:blush:

countrygirl
11-02-12, 16:29
You literally have had a blurred x ray you may have moved slighlty as in taking deep breath as you need to hold your breath as they do the mammo, they usually say hold now so maybe you breathed slightly.

IF the mammo had shown anything they would not call you back for another one at all they would have sent you a letter with an appt for the breast clinic where they do all the tests in one go on same day so nerve wracking as this is as the lady says you don't need to worry yet.

With a blurred mammo they cannot read it at all so its like you have not had one - make sure you keep super still during the next one!

LizeeeH
11-02-12, 16:42
Thanks countrygirl:D

I do remember when I had my mammo 3 years ago they clamped down super tight:scared15: but this time she was only a young girl and she never said hold your breath AND I wasnt clamped as hard as my first mammo:blush:....I really appreciate all your help ladies....and I will TRY NOT to google anymore!!!!!:winks:

Liz xxxxxxxxxx