PDA

View Full Version : scared. symptoms.

lisad1977
11-02-12, 15:51
hi everyone. im in a state right now my symptoms are really bad i feel like im dying, my heart all over place fast/slow chest pain, dizzy, feeling sick, feel like im chocking. tight chest head neck and back. left side of face feels like it goes numb. but there is no drup no slure speech. have got headache. i had loads of ecg and blood test done they come bk ok. but last one showed short pr and my d dimmer was high this was like in december i had blood test they said they didnt tnk it was clot. i am a very anxious person i allways worry but my health and illnesses im in concstant fear of heart attack stroke or cancer. when i woke up this morning it felt like i was having a fit i felt shaky in side but wasnt shaking onout side just my hands was i still feel same now. does anyone else suffer from these symptoms or am i dying of somethng that docs have missed. plz help thnxs.:frown:

Pipkin
11-02-12, 17:02
Lisa,

The symptoms sound familiar to me - it's just what I'm like at the height of my anxiety. If you've had tests and the doctor isn't worried then it's almost certainly down to anxiety. But of course, the more you worry and think it's something serious, the worse you will feel. I know that vicious circle very well.

Try to stay calm, make sure you're eating, even if you don't feel like it and try to stay active. You will start to feel better, I guarantee.

Take care

Pip x

amandaj
11-02-12, 17:07
your not dying if everyone of us with anxiety put a pound in a pot each time we thought it we would all be rich , the feelings are very real but they wont hurt you ,ive had a bad day today aswell got pains in my chest as i type, and i went through the oh no this is it earlier but now keep telling myself it will go and is prob indigestion or something, the symptoms will go and they wont hurt you try to stay calm i know easier said than done hope you feel better soon
amandaxx

lisad1977
11-02-12, 17:50
thnx girls. i just had some t jacket potatoe and colslaw i love this meal yet. i could not eat one mouth full cuz i thought i was going to throw up. i went all dizzy im lyin on bed now with chest pain tingling in arm chest head neck back and tongue. im so upset cant stop crying. i have 3 kids and feel like im slipping away

---------- Post added at 17:50 ---------- Previous post was at 17:49 ----------

where about in uk u from.

eva82
11-02-12, 19:56
Hey Hun... Know exactly how you feel! You described perfectly what happened to me last night. I had a panic attack that woke me up at 4 am and had all the same sensations... The worse for me was the chest pain, feeling sick, racing heart, and sweating. I always swear it has to be a heart attack and I usually call 911 or have someone take me to the ER. Ive had so many tests on my heart, lungs, bloodwork... Everytime they say im 100% healthy, but i sure dont feel that way!

This time, I just rode it out, but now many hours later I still feel nauseous, am crying on and off and feel so tired. Feel free to PM me or we can chat on this thread if you'd like. It seems were both having a bad day :(

Take Care xx

Pipkin
11-02-12, 20:02
Lisa,

Sorry you're still feeling so bad. I do know how you feel. Keep trying, you will start to feel better. I know it's hard, but try to eat and keep as active as you can. I find that, when I'm at my worst and just want to go to bed, I always feel much worse if I do. Forced myself out for a walk today and feel better for it.

To answer your question, I live in Yorkshire - you?

Take care and keep in touch

Pip (short for Philip) x

swanlinnet
11-02-12, 20:30
Lisa, things will get better. Keep on talking about your problems. And perhaps find a group in your area?

Good luck Vince:)

lisad1977
11-02-12, 22:53
thnx everyone im from telford shropshire.