PDA

View Full Version : Best Stop Worrying.. its not good for us...

Stormsky
11-02-12, 19:53
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-2099567/Hypochondriacs-dont-live-long-research-suggests-persons-outlook-affects-lifespan.html

kingkong
11-02-12, 20:06
Thanks for posting this.
I liked the comments :-)

Pipkin
11-02-12, 20:23
Nice one - good post!

Pip x

SomeOddworld
11-02-12, 20:30
If only it was that easy to stop worrying.

Em.ma
11-02-12, 20:39
thats what im scared of :(
I worry im killing my self by worrying

Carys
11-02-12, 21:14
thats what im scared of :(
I worry im killing my self by worrying
Sorry, but.....:roflmao:Its a spiral isn't it Emma. Don't worry, you won't kill yourself by worrying any time soon (I am in my 40s and hale and hearty despite thinking I was dying at your age), but its certainly better for you to deal with anxiety issues...and I know that you are certainly trying to do that right now. I think what this report shows is what we all do know really deep down, the power of positive thought is very strong. Unfortunately, learning to use that power of positive thought is the hard bit !

PanchoGoz
11-02-12, 22:10
Oh the Daily Mail. I read this one today and knew it would crop up here too. It's so full of bull, "research shows..." "scientists say..." "a glass of wine a day causes..." "vitimins do increase risk of cancer...vitimins do decrease risk of cancer..."
Why my family buy it I do not know.

Anyway, now I have read this, I will never worry about a single thing in my life again. I'm cured! Thank you daily mail. Eternal life is mine :D

happycamper
11-02-12, 22:20
The comments are great..., they put the article into perspective.