PDA

View Full Version : Trying to understand!

Caroline39
12-02-12, 02:13
Hiya,
I suffer with depression and anxiety. I was in complete control until the last week and I have no idea why this anxiety has become worse again.

I'm on prozac, which I have been taking for over a year now and Propranorol which I have been taking for over four months now.

I'm eating okey, but my sleep pattern is being affected. I'm awake one night, sleep the next and so on.

I have a burning sensation which starts from my head through to my arms, which is making sleep very difficult.

I feel I'm slipping back to where I was over a year ago, with depression and anxiety and I really don't want to.

I'm not upset, more angry trying to figure out why this has happened to me. I don't want this monster to affect my life again.

I've had CBT in the past which has helped and I may even request to try this therapy again.

I've tried the relaxation music, the visualizations and the breathing techniques, but this hasn't helped.

I've been to the doctors because I've had a urine infection so I'm currently on antibiotics for this, but this is subsiding now and the pain has gone so I know it's not down to this.

Has anybody had this happen to them, well for a good while and then slip backwards? I guess I'm asking for reassurance that this will ease again.

Any help or advice would be appreciated, if nothing else to feel I'm not alone and that people understand! :weep:

swanlinnet
12-02-12, 02:59
You will be ok Caroline. See if you can learn something from it . For example, you may have changed your diet or have had an argument or something. Or you may have been overdoing things.

Hope you soon pick up

Vince : )