PDA

View Full Version : performance anxiety (men issue)

dabrucru
12-02-12, 09:38
Hi there, its been a while since i wrote , but lately im having some problems re erection, i m 37 ,i suffer from anxiety every now and than. Been off meds for about a year now. I dont know what to do, its very frustrating, it happened to me about a month ago, and since than its been a nightmare, we ve had sex since than but to be honest i m always waiting for her to o start for the fear it happens again.....

Thanks for reading..

theharvestmouse
12-02-12, 10:12
This is more a health issue.

Pipkin
12-02-12, 12:29
Hi there,

This can also be anxiety related. The more you worry about it, the worse it can get. You will probably know if it's physical or psychological. If it's the former, a chat with the GP is the first step. If it's the latter, try to relax a little - easier said than done, I know. You have an understanding partner so take things a step at a time. If you're still struggling, your GP will have some suggestions and may refer you for some form of therapy.

For now, take it easy and I hope things start to improve.

Pip

Tero
12-02-12, 12:36
The erection drugs do in fact work, but they just bring a man an erection. The orgasm is still your job. But, you can get off of them anytime, use them anytime, it is not the same as anxiety drugs. Use as needed.

dabrucru
12-02-12, 21:38
Thanks for the replies guys, i l see how it goes, i have started my meditation again... it helps a lot