PDA

View Full Version : anxiety/panic

10Asda
12-02-12, 11:08
I am on 10mg propranolol 2..3 times a day..had such an awful wek lst week..2 trips to drs..1 visit to a&e..monday thought id had a t.i.a...fri thought id got m.s..hopefully all in my mind..tingling.pins and needle.breathing erratically..not sleeping/eating..runny nose..heqvy limbs..going hot/cold..wanting to stay in house.an when im in im wanting to go out.was ok y'day.woke up at 6 this morn panickin for no reason..getting in a state..i am so trying to control this with my mind..saying to mysrlf all my symptoms are because of excessive panic.its helping.i so dont my child to know im sad..the mind can work wonders if you try to think what good you have in your life..i so dont want to get worse.only better and WILK get over this..and i hope you all can as well xx:hugs:

kittikat
12-02-12, 14:02
Sorry to hear you are still having a bad time, but you are trying to think positive thoughts so that's really a step in the right direction. Please go back to your GP and discuss. List all your symptoms so you don't forget anything. Panic and anxiety have physical and mental symptoms, like a vicious circle, that is where you are stuck at the moment. You WILL get over this but you may need a little more help on your way, and it won't happen overnight.

Sending big hugs :bighug1:so you know you are not alone in this x

10Asda
12-02-12, 14:20
thankyou kitti,its amazing how many people on here are going through the same,ive been slightly better since i been on this site,it really helps you and you sort of realise your not dying and your not alone in thinking the absolute very worst is happening,once again thankyou xx