PDA

View Full Version : so low

lisad1977
12-02-12, 15:25
hi everyone im back again with more symptoms feeling sick all time dizzy pains in arms face back neck and chest. my left leg feels like it burning and keep getting numbness in left side of body. im so fed up 34 years old and been having these as long as can remember i just want to crawl in hole i want it all to stop while i sit and write i feellike im falling to the left side. like unreal feeling like im not here really floating mad i hate it i hate it i hate it.

Carrera74
12-02-12, 15:32
I used to get the not really here feeling a lot too. Damn adrenaline plays havoc with your system that's for sure! Are you on any meds? Are you eating / drinking enough? Have you read the symptoms to the left of the forum? I found they were really helpful when I first joined the site - I still read them now when I'm having a bad day. Sorry for all the questions :) x

lisad1977
12-02-12, 16:19
im not eating to well cause when i do i feel like im going to throw up i do drink water. im not on meds. i feel like im having a fiton the inside of my body i feel shaky my hands shake but nothing else i just feel unreal. :weep:

swanlinnet
12-02-12, 16:26
Lisa, it could be because you have not got any nourishment inside of you that you feel this way.

I once lost 14lbs in a month and, honest, had the shakes and, in the end, was really burned out.

You could get a sachet of vitamins that you can drink from the chemist to replenish your body. Since you are not on any meds then it could well be you just need a quick influx of nourishment.

I know when we have lost our appetite that food is the last thing on our mind. The sachets that contain most of the essential vitamins and minerals will help.

Hope this is useful and hope you pick up soon.

Vince