PDA

View Full Version : Haven't been here in a while...:( don't feel well

ScaredCaz
12-02-12, 19:30
Hi all. Used to come here a lot but haven't been here in a while I am still suffering some weeks are better than others past few weeks have been bad......I have been getting some weird head issues like a real odd experience of de ja vu it usually happens when I'm in the shower it makes me feel sick and I get a headache immediately after but I can't remember what's in my mind when it passes if that makes sense I remember the feeling and sometimes I feel like a "episode" but can't pinpoint exactly in my head the story that is racing thru my mind when this happens I'm hopeful someone can relate to this it's scary thanks all

Ingenious
12-02-12, 23:43
That's a really weird feeling Deja Vu, I used to get it a few times a month, but I rarely get it these days (I assume because I'm on medication). You mention getting a headache after, could it be migraine related? Migraines can cause quite a few odd symptoms including nausea, which might explain the sick feeling. Also, consider maybe something environmental if it usually happens in the shower, for example, getting in and out of the shower (physical movement or bending over, eg. for a towel) or the sudden change of temperature/sensation from the water. These might all be triggers for something.

ScaredCaz
14-02-12, 00:16
Hi ingenious. I was thinking it might be something to do with hot water but I did have one at work once usually when I'm stressed it's very scary and I worry I may have something really bad :(