PDA

View Full Version : HELP HELP

10Asda
13-02-12, 01:19
i ave just woken up with pins an needles in my left arm an it feels weak...i knew id got m.s can anyone reassure me im terrified

Ingenious
13-02-12, 01:23
Sounds like maybe you slept on it, or it went to sleep? It's quite common to wake up with an arm or leg feeling like this, just give it some time to warm up, rub it gently, stretch a bit or walk around the room.

10Asda
13-02-12, 01:27
Thanx ingenious..im in the middle of an attack...i been awake now half an hour and its still tingly and feels cold inside..never had it before please can you tell me im ok an its normal thanx

Anxious_gal
13-02-12, 04:06
Did you sleep on your left side ?
Anxiety can cause it too so it might not fully go till you calm all the way down.
It's just pins and needles :) it cannot harm you .
Take it for what it is , instead of viewing it as a scary symptom .

10Asda
13-02-12, 04:34
Thanx mishel..i never haleft arm when i do sleep an wake up is very tingly an sort of numb.why does this happen all of a suddend it before till i started with anxiety..my

---------- Post added at 04:34 ---------- Previous post was at 04:32 ----------

Sorry..wat i mean is why is this happening now it never has before

PinkRoxy
13-02-12, 05:38
do you have MS?
Cos I have a family member who has it and she never lets it ruin her aye she still travels the world and lives life fully the only thing she really has changed is her diet and she just needs to take care of herself more.
Dont let it get to you aye cos there are still alot of positives and you can still do so much more with it :)

purplehippo
13-02-12, 16:27
sounds like you slept on it,or it might have been dangling off the bed????
i know its not going to help but with ms i think you would have far more symptoms,i know someone who has it ,tingly arm wasnt a symptom that came about early on so try not to worryx
Also the person i know with ms is still with us and has quite a happy life and has been diagnosed over 10 years ago so try to relaxx
saying that im equally bad so should take some of my own advice shouldnt i!!!