PDA

View Full Version : doing well - havent posted in a while - Pulled through with no MEDS!!!

Littlehelper123
13-02-12, 15:58
Been doing good ,

I haven't been on here as much as I find reading some of the posts on here really depressing ( no offense as I know what it is like being in your position).

I've been doing really well - I'm still at college and doing really good, been there 6 weeks now and had no problems TOUCH WOOD!

I've got 2 job interviews to go to this week which i'm looking forward to

i don't get anxious in shops anymore,

huge thanks to Diana parkinson the hypnotherapist/counsellor as I don't no where i'd be today without her

highly recommend hypnosis over medication

I'VE PULLED THROUGH THIS WITH NO MEDICATION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hope everyone is well =)

my next goal is to get on an airdropped back to Florida for my holiday hehe

pinkdove
13-02-12, 16:12
Well done you !!! and good luck with your interviews xx

theharvestmouse
13-02-12, 17:10
well done, good luck!:)

lauz_lea
13-02-12, 21:39
I'm so pleased you didn't go down the medication route (not that I'm anti-meds in any way).

You've come a long way and you should be so pleased and very proud of yourself. Well done, and keep it up x

holli
19-02-12, 21:54
Well done so pleased for you go live your life!!

flossie
21-02-12, 14:27
Well done. You deserve to feel very proud of yourself. Keep up the good work:yesyes:

paula lynne
21-02-12, 14:30
So happy for you!
Like you, I'm doing it without meds......what an inspiring post!
Good luck with your interviews, and have a fabby holiday! :D

suzy-sue
21-02-12, 19:09
WELL DONE .:yesyes:..how much were your Hypnotherapy appointments per hour .and how many did you need? Hope you dont mind me asking ?.Have a great holiday ..luv Sue x

bignik
21-02-12, 19:17
well done hope your interviews go well :)

speckles69uk
23-02-12, 23:31
Well done Little Helper, it's great to hear good news, it reminds us that there's definitely a light at the end of the tunnel for us all. Good luck with your interviews. Wishing you all the best. Take care x