PDA

View Full Version : Hi another newbie

Rach29
13-02-12, 16:30
Hi everyone im Rachel been suffering with anxiety and panic disorder since i was 8 yrs old after my grandad died im 29 so ive suffered with it on off for a good while it was panic attacks to start off with then at 23 had them daily all day until i had my sons that took my mind off it and was feeling better and ive recently started having them again ive found loads of information on here helpful its nice to no theres people out there who know what its like. Well thats me and hope u can help me when im feeling down and anxious and i can do the same for you fellow sufferers x

nomorepanic
13-02-12, 16:34
Hi Rach29

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

pinkdove
13-02-12, 16:39
:welcome: rach :) xx

purplehippo
13-02-12, 17:08
Hi ya
im new too:)
im 29 too seems an age when alot of us worry alot! ive been the same on and off for years aswell horrid isnt it.
my current relapse is due to bereavment too so can totally sympathise with you on that.
Takecare
tilly

deedee6270
13-02-12, 18:31
Hi