PDA

View Full Version : Missing cit any problem

oneofus
13-02-12, 20:13
I've been a numpty and left my cit at home, and won't be back home for two days. Anyone know if missing two doses (20mg) is going to have noticeable effects. I've been on the darling drug for about 6 months. I'm not expecting to be climbing up the wall, but if there's anything I should watch for I'd be grateful.

Tia one of us

bignik
13-02-12, 20:23
I know it has a long half life of about nearly two days ( so in 2 days half of what amount you have in your system will still be in your system ) and with you being on it a while I would imagine perhaps ok , why not call your GP and perhaps they can do an emergency prescription to a pharmacy near where you are ?

Im no expert by the way only started the drug myself 3 days ago

annette1
13-02-12, 23:19
You should be ok, just take tab as soon as possible. I've forgotten mine once or twice, it usually results in a headache & feeling gittery but passes quickly when you take next tab.

A pharmacist can issue you with emergency prescription by speaking to your GP.

alfredo1
14-02-12, 12:56
i found when i missed a couple of days, it would normally effect me about a week later. If you notice a dip in around a week, that's problaby why. It normally only last a couple of days though to level out .

oneofus
18-02-12, 18:22
i found when i missed a couple of days, it would normally effect me about a week later. If you notice a dip in around a week, that's problaby why. It normally only last a couple of days though to level out .

Just an update, for the information of all.

Missed two doses. (mon & tue) but didn't notice anything till today. Myalgia, aching muscles like flu, and dry mouth seem to have set up house to annoy. Trust they'll disappear as quickly as they arrived in Hell's handcart.

One of us