PDA

View Full Version : feeling like i cant go on much longer

got2keepmovin
13-02-12, 20:52
please can anyone advise me, i cannot take much more.
feel like im going crazy.
i have high anxiety and im very emotionally sensitive.
not taking meds at present.
have been involved with a guy for 4 years. the last year we have not been intimate due to his low libido.

i hardly see him we only chat once a day on phone and send the odd txt.
i think he has another woman as when i see him now he looks nothing like the man i first met. he has changed his image, new cologne.
weekends are the hardest as i am unable to reach him by phone. he seems to disappear.
i have become very depressed, not washed or cleaned my clothes for a week.
all i want to do is sleep. i cry alot. and feel like there is no one i can talk to.
i think of suicide but i am too afraid to carry it through. i dont like my life.
it is hard to live. never ever been like this over a man before.
he says he loves me, but i get no action to prove it.
he used to be a very loving guy to me and i cant cope if he is seeing someone else. help me please:weep:

diane07
13-02-12, 20:53
Hi got2keepmovin

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

anx mum
13-02-12, 21:03
please can anyone advise me, i cannot take much more.
feel like im going crazy.
i have high anxiety and im very emotionally sensitive.
not taking meds at present.
have been involved with a guy for 4 years. the last year we have not been intimate due to his low libido.

i hardly see him we only chat once a day on phone and send the odd txt.
i think he has another woman as when i see him now he looks nothing like the man i first met. he has changed his image, new cologne.
weekends are the hardest as i am unable to reach him by phone. he seems to disappear.
i have become very depressed, not washed or cleaned my clothes for a week.
all i want to do is sleep. i cry alot. and feel like there is no one i can talk to.
i think of suicide but i am too afraid to carry it through. i dont like my life.
it is hard to live. never ever been like this over a man before.
he says he loves me, but i get no action to prove it.
he used to be a very loving guy to me and i cant cope if he is seeing someone else. help me please:weep:

Hi hun sorry to hear your feeling so low your get alot of help on here. I can understand how your feeling as last year i hit rock bottom used to cry all the time and my anxiety was severe. Maybe u should go and see your gp and see if u need meds. Im still om meds. As for your boyfriend hun u need more support then your getting:hugs:

robinbrum
13-02-12, 21:28
I agree with anxmum that you should go and see your GP. Your boyfriend -if you can call him that - seems to be the source of much of your anxiety and that's something that you need to tackle with him, then maybe you could address all the other issues, one by one, that are making you so unhappy at present.
I wish you the best of luck and I hope the forum can help you.