PDA

View Full Version : neck

sherylee xx
13-02-12, 22:07
so randomly i keep gettin what feels like a deep pain up my neck its at the front but slightly to the side (left side) im gettin panicky and feels like my arms and legs are goin stiff freakin out :( xx

Sammy J
13-02-12, 22:32
I have this too but the pain is to the front right side, it freaks me out but I try and talk myself round.. anxiety causes many muscle pains I know but when I'm low I get in a right tizz about it!

sherylee xx
13-02-12, 22:43
oh i glad im not the only one hun if you know what i mean, it came on out of the blue and keeps comin goin :( xx

purplehippo
14-02-12, 14:21
ive also had this,my legs go like jelly/shake whenever im worrying about health things (which is pretty much all the time) sometimes they go stiff aswell,horrible sensation that then starts convincing you its neurolgical ,but its panic.
i try telling myself this too but i dont take my own advice!!!

happycarrot
14-02-12, 21:04
It might be your chair or your posture. Especially if you spend all day sitting at a desk, it can cause all sorts of pains in your neck and shoulders. I've had horrible leg and neck cramps that went away when I got a good office chair that was the proper height.