PDA

View Full Version : Gas Pains, Soft Stool, and Painful Lumps! I'm Scared :(

skyisblue
14-02-12, 05:16
For the past three days, I've been having gassy pains in my pubic area. I get it at around 3-4 times a day, usually before I poop.

Also, for the past three days, my stool has been softer. I've been pooping twice a day already. Last night, my poop was "normal", but this morning it was back again to the softy stool. Not the diarrhea type, I think. My mom thinks I don't have diarrhea because if it were, I should've pooped at least 4 times a day and my stool should be at least VERY VERY wet.

Also, I have a painful lump on my right armpit! I think it's a lymph node. I think I've had this before but I'm still scared. I know people say that if it's painful, the better. However, I still can't dismiss all the bad possibilities! :(

purplehippo
14-02-12, 14:17
if your stools have been differant for just 3 days id try not to worry,it could be that youve eaten more fatty foods,or had lots of dairy ect. going twice i dont think is that uncommon in some people anyway.
try not to poke your armpit as you will make it sore which will make your worries worse.
If you cant relax about it maybe get a gp appointment for your reassurance.
try not to worryxxx

skyisblue
15-02-12, 05:05
Thank you for the reply, purple.

I think the lump is getting better. I believe it has somehow decreased in size and pain.

I'm still concerned about my bowels. :( I still have this soft stool going on and the gas pains that support it.

This has been going on for 4 days now, I think. :weep: