PDA

View Full Version : PANIC

angie21
14-02-12, 12:00
not coping today, dont know how am going to get thru today, need support today please, drank bottle of wine last night cos had bad day yesterday, anxiety is sky high today

Abarth
14-02-12, 12:51
Hi Angie
I'm having a real downer today as well. Feel like no-one could possibly understand. I feel for you, but i'm sure you will get passed it. Alcohol is a depressant as i'm sure you know, so that 'bluesey' feeling you may have will partly be down to that. It will improve and you will feel better though.
Of course, it is easy to write these words when I don't know the issues at hand. However, take some comfort knowing that someone has put a positive thought out there for you to feel better. You're not alone.
Ant

purplehippo
14-02-12, 13:36
((((hugs)))) Angie ,i have some very bad days recently too, at the moment im having bad patches during the day,pulling myself up but i can panic at the drop of the hat(if i start feeling my head or neck or prodding stuff you know how it is!)
try running a nice bath with some nice smelly stuff and some candles ,and try relaxing your breathing a bit, i know easier said than done!
last night i slept quite well but two nights ago i sobbed all night .
Have you seen your gp recently?

angie21
14-02-12, 14:37
thanks abarth and purplehippo, been for a walk, sitting here siping camomile tea, still shaking, heart racing, scared, worried, last time i felt this bad was xmas eve, called ambulance out to calm me down, dont wont to have to do that again, had a cry, hate feeling like this, really gets me down. got cbt tomorro morning, wot i have to do is go on the buses into town, about 15 mins or so from my house, 3 times a week, but yesterday had really bad panic attack on bus, was with support worker, thats when i went and got wine later, regret it now, suppose to try bus again today with support worker, no way am able to do it today,
got gp on 28th, havnt been on meds since i fell pregnant with my son, he is 21 months, havnt seen my gp since last april, waited till i stopped breastfeeding, stopped at eight months, thought i really need to get back on my meds then, took my first one but had panic attack within five mins, now am to scared to take any meds, just need to get thru today, please hope nothing happens today, my anxiety gets any worst, i hate this, cant take it any more

angie x

purplehippo
14-02-12, 15:40
aww days like your having i dread:(
i had one on friday/saturday shakey,crying,just completly desperate for some help.
Are you like this everyday at the mo or do you have slight ups and downs?
i have ups and downs,not that my ups are particularly great but bearable and i can just about rationalise with myself or at best pacify myself,some days its impossible though sounds like thats the sort of day your having today:(
do you have a partner/relative that can come and be with you ?being alone when your having a terrrible day is the worst.
i took meds while breastfeeding after my last episode ,im pregnant at the mo but as soon as ive delivered im going to get some i think,providing they are safe for the baby as i plan on breast feeding again.
Do you get worse during the day/evening/night or is it variable?
hope you can manage to relax a bitxxx

angie21
14-02-12, 17:37
thanks for your reply purplehippo, doing ok so far, reading thru paperwork i got from cbt, helpful, just go to get thru this evening, feel really bad but asked my older son who is 22 not to got into work this evenning, is work was ok about, just incase i get really bad and not able to cope, just knowing he is here makes feel abit better, i dont have a partner, not ready for that,plan to go for walk in a bit, and a bath, stay calm, just because i had the wine last nite my axiety is sky high,
any other day i seem to be more calmer in the evennings. hope your feeling alot better , will take me couple days to calm down

take care

angie xxx