PDA

View Full Version : Mild headaches

violet33
14-02-12, 19:16
I know I've posted in last few days about mild headaches,& sinus issues. Let me say that I do have anxiety issues, but I am. Not crazy. I hope I'm not being a pest here but my anxiety does health fears terribly. Even tho my headaches are pretty mild, I get TERRIFIED that what if it's a brain tumor. I've done quite a bit of reading on topic & I don't seem to have the symptoms like balance, numbness, speech impairment, visual or hearing problems, seizures, & so forth . A few people who have personally dealt with brain tumors told me that the pain would increase & be in one spot, where tumor was & that pain is steady. I've had eye exams due to being glaucoma suspect & eye exams are normal. & pretty thorough. I don't really think I have brain tumor, but with my anxiety, there is this terrible WHAT IF FEAR. Can anyone tell me what they know on this topic. The more responses I get the better. I really hope I'm not being a nutty pest. I just feel SO ANXIOUS!!! Need response as soon as possible. Thank You!

happycarrot
14-02-12, 20:47
From looking at your other posts, it does sound like sinus headaches to me. Have you been checked for allergies? I had constant sinus problems when I was very young and no doctor could figure out what was wrong with me--turned out I was allergic to nearly every plant in the front yard :)