PDA

View Full Version : just happy your here xx

crissy
14-02-12, 20:08
Hi my friends,
I am really struggling at the moment, I don't seem to be able to tell anyone,
there are so many pressures in my life, I believe a normal person (who has not struggled in the past ) would find this overwhelming.
I have come as far as to say, you will cope christine, keep believing it don't give up etc.
But both my children are struggling with difficulties and my husband is worse, I try and protect them from harms way but have had to say today i can not carry you, you have to help your selves.
They are both stay at home study kids after getting bullied so hard at school for there weight they lost confidence and could not face it, maybe i should have let them live in the real world it was so hard to watch as a mother. They are doing wonderfully with their one to one teachers come on leaps and bounds.
Sorry to twitter I just needed my pals on here to please give me a hug just to let me know i am not on my own even though i have family round me.

love to you all Crissy xxxxxxxxxxxxx:weep::weep:

MargaretHale
14-02-12, 20:22
Big hugs, you'll always find a friend on here xx

kittikat
14-02-12, 20:45
Ahh, sending big hugs Crissi :bighug1:
You are doing really well, trying to be positive and it's not always easy to talk to our nearest & dearest about these things. The people here understand and it can be a big help in bad times. I had probs with my son (a few times) he's 26 and still gives me so much to worry about. But it's true you can't carry everyone and need some time out to look after yourself.

Take care :)