PDA

View Full Version : 1st Day Back to Work Today!

Kendra
15-02-12, 08:40
Morning everyone,

Hope everyone are doing ok? Its my first day back today. Had a terrible nights sleep but thats probably due to my OH snoring most of the night.

I do feel a bit shakey but I don't start to 11am so will hopefully be fine by then. I do 11 hour shifts so won't be back in until 10pm I'm going to be so tired!! Been going to bed at 9pm evey night!

Hopefully I won't have any anxious feelings or panic attacks. Just got to think positive but its hard at times. I'm kind of expecting it to happen so probs will!! Silly really.

I'm just going to think SO WHAT to everything to do with work seen as though this time round it work that has caused all this.

Thanks for reading just needed to get a few things off my chest before I go!

Take care everyone!!

Kendra x

nicola1980
15-02-12, 08:41
Good luck xx

Wuboo
15-02-12, 10:29
Great news, let us know how you get on!

Kendra
16-02-12, 17:20
Hi folks,

Well had a great day yesterday for my first day back!! Manged ok. Today though not doing as good but not really bad if you know what I mean??? They only way I can decribe my feelings are chewed to bits for no apparent reason but I am still here (at work) and I am not giving into it. Only 4.5 hours to go and I can go home.

It really tough when you have a bad day when you have been doing soooo good init??

Hope everyone is ok??

Kendra x

kittikat
16-02-12, 17:22
Well done you :D

It's normal to have the odd blip, don't be too hard on yourself.

Onwards & forwards !!

mmb
16-02-12, 17:23
Good luck Kendra!!

And well done for hanging on :yesyes:

I'm sure is not easy but you are on your way!

Kendra
16-02-12, 17:28
I'm definately hanging!! LOL

I just need to think positive!! Having me tea now so hopefully once I force that down I will feel better!! Thank you x

LAURA48
16-02-12, 17:30
:)Hi Kendra - it is remarkable what you are doing - hold my hat off to you - well done. Laura x

Kendra
16-02-12, 17:58
Thank you all soooo much for your support!! Ive eaten most of me tea thank god couldn't do with not being able to eat anymore!!

I just want to feel my normal self again. Got to stop making myself feel bad for not!!

x x x

macc noodle
16-02-12, 18:19
Woohoo well done Kendra - onward and upward now :D

You are clearly feeling a lot better so stop beating yourself up about little wobbles here and there :)

It will take time, be kind to yourself.

Macc Noodle
xx

Kendra
17-02-12, 08:08
Morning all,

Managed to get through my shift yesterday. Which I am pleased about.

This morning though woke up at 6am sweating and having to run to the toilet for a number 2 (sorry about the details) I have been 4 times this morning.....

I thought I was on the mend but not doing well today so far really. Please please please just let it be a few blips!! Not back on shift until Monday so got a bit time out?? It must be work causing all this???

Anyway got a lovely weekend off with my lovely little boy.

Hope eveyones feeling ok??

x

Pipkin
17-02-12, 09:29
Kendra,

Well done - that's a real achievement. Once you're back in the swing of things, you will start to feel more relaxed at work, I'm sure.

Enjoy your weekend.

Pip x

ewood79
17-02-12, 10:14
All the best Kendra!!!

Wuboo
17-02-12, 10:23
I had my first day back a couple days ago then the last two days had a bit of a break down, hopefully it's just a blip!

Well done at doing it though.

Kendra
17-02-12, 13:45
Thanks very much again.

I hate blips they are sooooo NASTY!!!!!!

Hope they dont last too long for both of us!!!! x