PDA

View Full Version : hi :) From Gravesend

Ponk86
15-02-12, 10:37
hey everyone, just recently rejoined back to this site. Looking forward to making new friends and meeting new people. I live in Gravesend. I love spending evenings in bluewater, shopping, love photography, cycling, and watching a scary/horror film or two :) so if you have seen any good ones please let me know :)

nomorepanic
15-02-12, 10:39
Hi Ponk86

A huge warm welcome to nmp.

You'll get loads of advice and support here and make some lovely friends along the way.

Best wishes

william wallace
15-02-12, 14:14
:welcome: Hi There.

K1rsty
15-02-12, 20:08
Hi,

I only joined the site a few days ago.I live in Gravesend too! Just been to Bluewater.
I am not very good with scary films! Hammer horrors are my limit!

bignik
15-02-12, 20:16
:welcome:

regards Nick

kashameets
16-02-12, 21:13
Hi i am in gravesend too :D

Ponk86
16-02-12, 22:04
Hi everyone :) so glad I found this site.

Looking forward to going to a meet one day in the future :)

eight days a week
16-02-12, 22:33
Heya ponk (love your username!!)

Nice to meet you, hope the forum helps (sure it will!), and hopefully see you at a meet sometime :) All the cool cats seem to live in or near Gravesend these days, I'm trying to do a house-swap with Sara but she's not happy about switching her doggies for my parrot :shrug: :roflmao:

I don't like horror much either (The Ring still gives me nightmares about that tree!), but Battle Royale is a huge fave of mine if you don't mind subtitles - it's certainly full of jumps and is pretty brutal!

All the best, great to have you here :)

pete

Ponk86
22-02-12, 18:04
hey, thank you :)

hehe yeah Gravesend is a pretty nice place to live :)...ooooh does the parrot talk? that would be a deal breaker lol :)

I dont mind subtitles, I love The Orphanage, sucha clever film and a shocking ending, sad but sweet. x

dallas11
23-02-12, 15:06
Hi Ponk,

have to agree with eight days a week, battle royale is amazing... if you speak japanese you won't need the subtitles, but not many do (including me!) so we lesser mortals must deal with them. I don't love gore, but that was a really impressive film. I hope you find all you're looking for from this site.

Cheers,
Lex.