PDA

View Full Version : feeling really bad today

victor jara
15-02-12, 12:06
I have been really struggling today. Totally preoccupied with neuro symptoms in arms and thinking my jaw is weak re talking, chewing food, yawning etc. As I said in my other post. My pre-occupation and obsession is with motor neurone disease.

I had loads of neuro tests last year without any diagnosis and for a while I have tried to to live with not knowing but my mind keeps going back to worst case scenario.

I have a phone assessment at IAPT this pm but don't know anymore whats real and whats anxiety.

jaynehal
15-02-12, 15:41
Hi
I feel like this regular with different illnesses, I'm sure if you was really I'll your doctor would see something not right, I go to my doctors quite alot and I'm just realising that these symptoms I get are all anxiety related and the more you worry the worse they get! I have good and bad days, I hope you feel better soon, it's really horrible isn't it when you can't get the feeling out your head that your Ill, and not many people understand!

Your not on your own
Love
Jayne

purplehippo
15-02-12, 17:59
sometimes even when you have tests and they come back clear you are convinced that they missed somthing,ive been simular ive had 2 abdo ultrasounds but convince myself they miss things stupid isnt it!
i think its likely just anxiety you are experiencing ,my muscles go weak sometimes,legs go jelly and arms ,i think its where we are soo tense from worry that our muscles are tiered.

victor jara
15-02-12, 21:13
Thanx Janehal and Purple hippo. I do believe I have something physical that has not been diagnosed. The problem has been my obsessing about MND. I also believe I am suffering from severe anxiety and find this forum helpful.
Take care to all
love victor

K1rsty
15-02-12, 21:29
Hi victor,
Hope you feel better soon. I think its the anxiety thats causing your symptoms - I have had obsessions in the past thinking my symptoms are MND. I have had problems swallowing but know deep down it is my anxiety.
Best wishes to you.