PDA

View Full Version : cancelled neurologist appointment after waitin months :( how could they :(

sherylee xx
15-02-12, 16:38
well for 8 months now i have had propblems with my head all sorts of symptoms and recently my vision keeps goin cloudy literally looks like there is fog in my livin room! and today my right side feels kinda numb and stiff i find it hard to walk as my right leg feels like it wont work properly same with my right arm, i was reffered to a neurologist for reasurence but they have cancelled my app im so uopset and scared :( im always gettin head pains blurry vision sometimes my eye lids feel like they are droopin and i can see my top eye lids i have very dizzy moments were it feels like im swayin so badly i also get what feels and sounds like symbols clashin in my head and other symptoms :( xx

pinkdove
15-02-12, 16:48
Aw sherrylee, i am so sorry, why have they cancelled? and have they gave you another appt ? i know you will have been so worked up about going, and to cancell like that must have been awfull.. maybe speak to your gp, and ask him/her why? and to hurry the next one on . good luck xx

xtremx
15-02-12, 17:13
:mad: That nots good at all. Have you phoned them to explain that you suffer from anxiety that sometimes helps, As the waiting is the hardest part I know have done it waiting for my neurologist appointment.

If you are not to far from the hospital and can get their in a minutes notice phone them and ask them to put you on the short list for cancelled appointments.

As for you symptoms if its any use my left side of my body seems to be my weak side and my eyelid droops on that side and my arm feels weak on that side as well but i have seen a neuro and have had a mri (for other reasons but have been givern the all clear).
Also I also get the mist/foggy vision i asked my eye doctor on my last visit and he said it is anxiety.

hope you get you appointment sorted

sherylee xx
15-02-12, 19:03
yeah it was hun :( they said they will let me know when another appointmen becomes available :( could be ages, im gunna go see my gp and ask her to try push it for me as i so need to be checked :( and thanks hun :) xx

that makes me feel alot better xtremx knowin you have the same things as im so worried, an yeah il do that hun deffo, the waitin is so hard i went through all the emotions and worries of havin the appointment for it to be cancelled :( xx