PDA

View Full Version : New Member But Experienced!

robocop192
15-02-12, 18:11
Hi all!

I am new to this site but have suffered recurring anxiety/depression for many
years on and off. I have been on many medications and am currently having cbt. I would say my health anxiety has been pretty severe so if you have any questions or need to know anything about any medications I am quite experienced! I have a youtube video introducing myself and current treatments on http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8t0X1AilDPI so feel free to message me there or here. I am on the slow road to recovery (again!) so if I can help anybody on the way it would be a pleasure as I know what hell anxiety is and how it affects your health.

David

diane07
15-02-12, 18:13
Hi robocop192

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

robocop192
15-02-12, 18:24
Thanks Di much appreciated!

kittikat
15-02-12, 22:01
Hi David,
:welcome:it's a great community here, I'm sure your input will be valuable for lots of people. Look forward to checking out your youtube page!

Molly71
15-02-12, 22:28
Hi david
I am also new and have a health anxiety which on a bad day after a short dizzy spll, lightheadedness or any physical pain sends me into a horrible place.
I have ben on meds for 7 years and have recently stopped taking as I was still having bad attacks on meds so thought I would try without

robocop192
16-02-12, 07:34
Thanks you guys! I am always free to answer questions on here or skype davidharvey192 hope everybody is well!

Beauchamp
16-02-12, 11:38
Most well come on this forum. I am glad to see you on this forum.
I hope you will enjoy and make new friends on this forum.

robocop192
16-02-12, 14:45
Thank you guys! You are all welcome to contact me anytime. All my details are on my profile or drop me a message. How is everyone today?

---------- Post added at 14:45 ---------- Previous post was at 14:41 ----------

Hi guys just to let you know I will be setting up a youtube channel to interact with people. I do have one already but its for my music. On my new one il talk about my own symptoms and invite comments and discussions too. AT the moment I have a video on my channel where I review Prozac and Zispin on http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8t0X1AilDPI if you would like more info on my new channel do let me know!