PDA

View Full Version : Feeling edgy and frightened

hayles
20-06-06, 09:20
Hi only me!

This week is not starting off very well!
It is less then 3 weeks to the wedding and i am
feeling pants. My head pains are back. It almost feels like
my head is in a vice and that it is going to explode, or that i need to drill a hole in my head to release the pressure!

I feel sick and dizzy, and i am terrified that this is it, that my predictions of not making it to the wedding were right and that this is my tumour/ aneurysm raising its ugly head to finish me off!

Feeling very edgy and frightened. Just want to get to the wedding day, make it, enjoy it and relax!

If only i had a cyrstal ball that would tell me i was going to be fine.

Oh hell......I hate feeling like this [V][V][V][V]

Hay x

trevor
20-06-06, 10:55
hey hay,

you dont need a crystal ball to tell you everything is going to be fine and a great day because you already know it will be this day is the most special in your life and your fellings of anxiety and predictions will NOT stop it from being so!!!!!!
just try not to worry to much look forward to it,,
i wish i were getting married lol (no-one will have me)
all the very best for your big day and do please keep us informed,

trevor,:D

better to fight for something than to live for nothing

hayles
20-06-06, 11:02
Thanks trev.

The reassurance helps a lot.

Hay x

kiss25
20-06-06, 11:05
hi hayles.
dont no if you've read ay of my topics but my head has been feeling exactly the same at the moment and so i can reassure you that is just your ha doing this again because you have added stress at the moment .
i have never had any headaches or stabbing pains like i have been getting lately and i to am terrified i had a tumour but my doc assures me that its not
and i've been thinking to that there are so many ppl on here that have the same symptoms and also think they have a tumour that it would be very unlikly thats what we all have ..... im guessing this ha is making us all think the same :)
so try not to worry i'm sure you'll be fine :D

Alexandra
20-06-06, 11:13
Hi Hay

Hun your going to be just fine you really are. If you know of any breathing exercises then do some of them when your feeling anxious ive been finding they have really helped just lately.

Always here for you hun sending hugs your way & good vibes.

Thinking of you

Take Care

Alex

Alex

Many People Will Walk
In & Out Of Your Life
But Only True Friends
Will Leave Footprints
In Your Heart

hayles
20-06-06, 11:35
Thanks kiss....hearing that other people suffer does help a hell of a lot. But sometimes your HA just gets the better of you with its 'WHAT IFS'

Alex - thanks hun, just with it getting closer i get more worried about the what if's. I just want to get married and spend my life with my wonderful husband!
It sour 3 year aniversary today, i am so happy, so i just find it so hard why i feel like this on and off!!!

Hay x

jill
20-06-06, 14:38
Hi Hayles :D:D

Sorry to hear how you are feeling,

Ohhh what a great day you have to look forward too. Your going to do great.

The what if's are a pain in the a** here are some what if's for you to think about.

What if, and you will, walk into the church and see your hubby to be and feel all the love inside.

What if, and you will, get up on the day of the wedding and feel nothing but a warm feeling of the happy day ahead,

What if, and it will, the day goes well and you have all those great memories to think about.

What if, and again it will, the day comes and your have no anxiety, just normal anxiety which everybody has on the day of there wedding, Ohhhh what if.

Ohhh I make it sound easy don't I, when I know dame well its not.

Hayles, YOU WILL have a great day. It's a once in a lifetime and the day will be special for you and your hubby to be. I wish you all the luck and the happiness in the world.

TAKE CARE

LOVE JILLXX

hayles
20-06-06, 15:21
Thanks Jill

Your time to reply means a lot and makes me feel better.

Its funny how on here all the reassurances we recieve help so much....maybe thats all of our problems, lacking self confidence, needing reassurance all the time!

Hay x

Alexandra
20-06-06, 15:48
Hi Hay

Im the same to hun re the what if's i too just want to get married to my lovely guy as well.

Congrats on the 3 year aniversary.

Keep your chin up hun.

Alex

Many People Will Walk
In & Out Of Your Life
But Only True Friends
Will Leave Footprints
In Your Heart

Two heads
20-06-06, 15:53
Hi hay!
Sorry to hear your still worrying hun its not nice i know.You will make your wedding day and you will have a great day im sure.xxxx

Daisybun
20-06-06, 19:17
Hi Hayles, Sorry you are worrying so much at the moment, i think Jill's post is great there are positive 'what ifs' to think about. Just visualize you in your dress, walking down the aisle, think of all the wonderful things planned for the day - they will happen, they've been planned and prepared for. Enjoy the day and try and think about the amzing time you're gonna have.

Take care
Daisybun

'This too will pass'

PITITA
21-06-06, 11:30
Hi Hay,

I think I know a little trick that might just help you through your big day :) ...well at least it DID help on my wedding day!

When the day arrived I felt very nervous, but then I looked at my hubbie-to-be and decided that I will do ANYTHING in my power to make this day very memorable for him....not even for my guests, but for him because he has been so wonderful to me all the time. And you know what? When I decided to shift my attention away from me and ON HIM, my anxiety was gone. Because I made it my mission to ignore or fight my anxiety so it would not bring a dark shadow on such a wonderful day! And I realized that when we are fighting to protect someone other than us, we become capable of great things all of a sudden!

Hope this helped! Best of luck and you WILL be FINE! You'll be a wonderful bride in a pretty dress and everybody will be awed :) Most of all your hubbie as he choose to live the rest of his life with YOU!

Lots of love to you xxxx

" The solution to a problem is right through it..."

hayles
21-06-06, 11:33
Pitita.

Your response warmed my heart.
You are right and i will start putting this into action staright away.
If i stop worrying abou me and enjoying myself and not letting the anxiety get to me then maybe i will just ignore it.

Thanks again xx

Hay x

PITITA
25-06-06, 23:22
Hi Hay :)

I wish you a WOBDERFUL wedding day!!!!!!!
xxxxx

PITITA
25-06-06, 23:23
oops.... I meant to type WONDERFUL!!!

april tones
25-06-06, 23:25
Hi hayle

I get like that at xmas time, thinking all the sad songs and happiness will be broke and il die leaving my family and son mainly without me!
His birthdays i was like that , i had pnd then
You will be fine, good luck with wedding xx

fibrochat) http://apriltones.proboards54.com